Monday, January 19, 2009

UGH!!!!


Yes, I realize there are those of you who probably love this white stuff called snow. Personally, I could care less if I ever saw it again. Yes, I realize I live in Kentucky and I am subject to four seasons. However, my least favorite of them all is winter and I absolutely detest snow. I admit it is pretty if I don't have to go out in it (and I don't today), but I would rather not have to deal with it in any way shape or form. Yes, I would rather have snow that ice, but in my perfect world, you never have to deal with either! Yes, I realize the tempartures are going to stay warm enough that this sticking should not be an issue, but, again, I have no love for this side of Mother Nature. Give me the heat of summer any day!!!
I took this picture from my deck in my gown tail this morning. Yes, Mom, I did not wear a coat and I had on my flip-flop house shoes. I wasn't bundling up to only be out there long enough to snap one shot. OK. I am done ranting about something I can not change and will now return to doing my laundry. Thanks for letting me vent!!

2 comments:

Debbie H said...

I detest snow, too. I also went out enough to get the same type of shot from the back door...enough to document our first snow of the season.

Betty said...

I won't say I hate snow - but I do enjoy it more when I don't have to get out it in, drive, etc. I also took some photos, however, I was fully dressed as I felt the need to go to the Hobby. The dusting was pretty but it sure didn't last long......