Sunday, January 11, 2009

Something New Challenge at the A Muse Lounge


These are my first two submissions for this challenge. In celebration of the new year and the new lounge, the challenge was to create a card using a virgin stamp (one that you had never inked before). The brown and red card features images from the Saltbox Studion February Banner set (SBS206). The blue and red card features the A Muse Celebrate stamp (9-8063B) and the A Muse Lemonade stamp (3-7031C). However, my "lemonade" is supposed to be a strawberry daquiri. I am not sure if the latter two stamps are still available for purchase. Both of these cards were super simple. Seriously. It took me longer to gather my supplies than it did to actually make each of these. Both cards are also made using A Muse's 4-Bar notecards (I love the polka dots, can't you tell??) I have LOTS of new and unused stamps and this challenge goes until 02/07. Plus, my order from the new release has not gotten here yet. . . (If you haven't checked out the new A Muse releases, you really ought to do so. They are ADORABLE!!)
Thanks for looking!! Off to create some more!!

2 comments:

Glenda J said...

LOVE what you did with the lemonade stamps! Fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Very fun! Gotta' love new stamps!