Thursday, October 29, 2009

Let's see. . . . .

I had my hair colored yesterday (I am anal about some things and I go every six weeks for this). My hair dresser, who I think the world of, asked me if I had been stressed. (Think work, think yes, most definitely!) Anyway, I asked her what prompted that question and she said the hair near the crown of my head was turning . . . white . . . . not grey. . . . white!!!!!

She did impart some good news. Evidently the hair at the nape of my neck is a dark grey so my hair dresser, after asking questions about my parents and how their hair has changed as they have grown older, has determined I will have that pretty white hair (when I get old because it will continue to be colored for some time) with the pretty dark roots underneath!

Now, truly things like that don't bother me at all. I have had grey hairs since I was in my 20s. I had to share because, honestly, I think it is funny my hair is beyond white at this point. I guess since it has gone from grey to white in less than 2 decades (now that word makes me feel old), I wonder if I should worry about growing bald. Isn't that the next step after white hair?

Dad is doing great. He has his 6-week post-surgery check-up next week and we all think he will get raving reviews. He has done really well.

I am LOVING my Cricut!!! My brain can't keep up with my ideas and there is not enough time in the day to make everything I want to make (and go to work so I can buy what I want to buy!)

Nothing else to report. Back to cleaning and creating!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad to see your post. Was wondering if you had opened the cricut yet but, it sounds like you are as bad off now as the rest of us. Lots of ideas but NO TIME to work on them. Between work and school, I can barely keep my head above water.

Will you be scrapping with us in November and December? Looking forward to seeing everybody and catching up.

Glad to hear your dad is doing so well. That is a blessing.
Deb W