Sunday, November 1, 2009

A Sneak Peek. . . . .

Of what will be popping up in either my Etsy store or my eWillow store or both!! There is a very good chance some may arrive later today!! Some pictured above are done, other items are a small part of something bigger! Plus, I still have many more surprises to come! There are already several Veteran's Day cards as well as paper goods related to Thanksgiving and Christmas listed now at my Etsy store (see link to left or go to http://ljc3.etsy.com/). These items are to be shipped to your home!
eWillow is new for me and I literally just joined 10/31/09. I am really excited about this site. It is SOLELY for paper crafters. I do have one scrapbook album up there, but I am sure I will get this store filled with more items soon! Check it out by clicking the link to the left or go to http://piesafepapergoods.ewillow.com/).
Back to my works in progress. I just had to give you a tease. . . . .

1 comment:

Betty said...

Lisa - what an awesome adventure your on!!!
Your paper-crafting business has really taken off and your creations are awesome. As always I look forward to seeing your posted art projects at the new site.