Thursday, September 3, 2009

Yes, I made a card. . . finally!!


A very simple card, but a card still! I am pleased with how it came out. I made a couple of others as well, but I will wait and save them to post later!
Mom will be here tomorrow and we will do our second show of the year at McLard's in Scottsville. We always have a lot of fun doing these shows. I don't have as many old things to sell this time, but that is ok. It will be a good day irregardless!
I am having a great time making all this fun Halloween stuff. That is somewhat ironic considering it is not necessarily my favorite holiday. Oh, well! Back to making cards. . . .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking the same thing when I was looking at your card....Halloween has never been my favorite holiday. But, after looking at these, I just might make a few cards. Deb W

Debbie H said...

Love your ghost! Finally catching up on some blopgging this afternoon.

Deb H