Monday, September 7, 2009

McClard's Fall 2009 Festival


These are some pictures from our show this past weekend. Mom made the ghosts to the left and she sold out of them!! I thought they were pretty cute myself! The pictures to the right both just show bits and pieces of our booth. Several items shown sold. We had a good day overall. We have learned out we can set up and not get on each other's nerves. We have gotten better about loading our vehicles - which is a very good thing! There were several people out and about. We received multiple compliments on our booth which was very nice. It didn't seem like we had a lot of sales, but, if I remember correctly, this was our second highest selling day! It did get hot and I got burnt . . .again!
Mom and I did good while she was here and didn't really go on a major shopping spree. She purchased a couple of things from the antique mall on Friday (we did do some shopping before the show), but nothing big. She bought two Scottie dog planters at the show because they matched some she has at home. I bought two wire baskets. We went out Sunday and went antique shopping again, but neither of us bought much that day either. We just didn't have that thing (or things) catch our eye this trip. Which is ok. We don't have to have huge shopping trips all the time! We did get caught out in a bad rain storm Sunday afternoon (heard it didn't rain here), but, thankfully, we were sitting on a couch at the antique mall going through about 8 to 10 boxes of postcards and/or pictures. We were happy to sit the storm out that way. Plus, I had been wanting to really go through those boxes for a long time!
I am sure I will be back later to post more!! I have a couple of other things to
share today!!
Happy Labor Day!!

2 comments:

Betty said...

Those ghosts are way to cute and the way they are displayed is definitely eye catching - no wonder they sold out! Glad to hear you and your Mom had a great weekend.

Debbie H said...

Looks like you had a good time, and I love those little ghosts, too!