Friday, June 12, 2009

Yes, I am still here. . . .

despite what you may think. Work has been busy and that is the main thing that has kept me away. However, I am taking off next week and you should see lots of interesting things on my blog. Mom has been here and my flower beds are looking beautiful (pictures to come). I have been working hard on my scrapbook room and am ready to create (pictures to come as soon possible - I plan on making a lot while I am off). I have made a few new vintage finds since my last post and Mom has put some vintage spin on my garden (of course, I will share pics of those as well). Dad is coming some time while I am off and I should have new columns on my front porch (pictures to come). Hopefully, I will make some headway on my roof (yes, it still has those lovely blue tarps - very long story). I will be visiting my Grandaddy and Garden Glory Days at the Garden Patch is coming up as well!

BUT - first things first. Yes, I am technically off work now, but I have to work in the morning. I know - that doesn't make a lot of sense. I said I would help out and I don't mind. The good thing is I will be earning comp time, so it all works out. Then I am headed to card class, then back to the office, and then a pedicure!! At that point the vacation is ON!!

So, don't give up on me. More to come!!

No comments: