Saturday, June 20, 2009

Taking a break from . . . .

cleaning out my scrapbook room. I am making GREAT progress today!! I can see the end!! I will be SO thankful to get this room done where I can come in here and just create! I am purging like crazy. Of course, I still have tons of other stuff I have taken out of here and put in another room to go through. BUT - I will be done with this room by the end of the weekend which will be a wonderful feeling!

I finally broke down and turned on my air conditioner last night about 10p. I don't know why I hate to turn it on. I seriously had not been uncomfortable at all until yesterday . . . and there was a heat warning out yesterday. I still had a great breeze coming through the house, but it just wasn't enough. Oh, well.
I am going to try to post some pictures of my flowers later today. Mom worked so hard in them and they are so pretty. For those of you who may read this, but do not know me, I don't dig do dirt. I will water and weed and take care of these flowers for the rest of the season, but I am not putting my hands in the dirt to plant them. So, my very nice Mom comes and does that for me. I am excited that she planted hollyhocks back by my bedroom window. They probably won't grow a whole lot this year, but they should be really nice next year. Anyway, I am trying to figure our Picasa so I can post several pictures at once. We will see how that goes!!
Back to cleaning and sorting and organizing (and making a huge mess)!

No comments: