Saturday, March 14, 2009

It is Saturday. . . .

and I continue to be amazed at how fast time is flying. Why? I just don't seem to have as much time in the day and I am not doing as much as I was before. I don't get it.

Anyway, Dad came today and fixed my oven door. The hinge broke from "old age" I am sure. It is not like I cook on a daily basis. We hung out a little and visited with my neighbors as well. He is going to redo my front porch this spring - so I will have a new look!!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend! Hope Barb is recovering and getting stronger each day!

I am off to finish cleaning out my closet while watching some basketball. There are two things I want to accomplish this weekend: get my closet straight and work on my scrapbook room. I have some cards I must finish and get in the mail before Monday. I also want to get some pictures uploaded from the NY trip. The victim to the 9/11 Tribute Center was amazing in so many ways!!

So, I am off to get busy!!

1 comment:

Betty said...

LOL. I had a to do list a mile long for the weekend and managed to scratch off a few things but that's it. Didn't accomplish as much as I wanted at all. Hope you had a great time with your Dad this weekend!