Friday, October 14, 2011

Sneak Peek for our Halloween Crop



I have a group of friends that I crop with on a fairly regular basis and we have done so for several years. We are having a crop next weekend that has been deemed our "Halloween" party. We have never had a crop dedicated to Halloween. . . . .and I am ALL over this!!! I am not a huge fan of Halloween, but I LOVE making crafts assoicated with this holiday.

This is a little sneak peek of one of the goodies I am making for everyone. I am going to have to do some trim work, I see. Of what I have shared, I used a|muse studio slate woodgrain and heather cardstock - so far and that you can see. Of course, there is more to show, but I will have to share it with you later. I can't ruin the surprise!!!

I hope everyone has a great Friday. I am off to do some errands and such.

1 comment:

Betty said...

WooHoo - this weekend is going to be great! Can't wait to see your goodie!