Monday, March 28, 2011

Exciting. . . .


isn't it??? For those of you who know me well, you recognize this is also one of my least favorite restaurants. SO - what could possibly be in that box that is exciting?? You know it has to be good. Any ideas??

Well, I have signed up to be an amuse studio consultant!! I am very excited about this. I will have my own website which will go live on Friday, April 1st (no fooling - it's for real)!! You will be able to order right off of it should you want to do so. I am also willing to do parties, stamp camps, card classes, etc. I have been given some great ideas for classes/workshops that are very economical too. You will be seeing A LOT of new creations on my blog related to amuse studio!! I have a wonderful upline who has sent me beautiful cards to show off the products and my fellow consultants in my group, as well as in general, have a TON of amazing ideas and are providing just as much inspiration! I hope you will join me in some amuse studio fun!! Contact me about any questions you may have in regards to classes, workshops, buying, or becoming a consultant. I can help you out!!

The box above contained my new starter kit which was just FULL of wonderful goodies!! I have to finish off some work and other chores tonight, but I hope to maybe get to stamp with my new items tomorrow!! I will post my creations as soon as possible. I will be in a blog hop soon that I will be sharing with you as well.

Hope you are as excited as I am!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hoping you will do card clsses for us!!! Love the stamps.

Debbie H said...

I am ready to order. Should I order on line this weekend or wait for the first show? Card class, oh yes, you should really consider it!

scrap happy girl said...

Card class makes me so want to be home. I would beg for card class and come if I were home.
Keep us updated and add me to your e-mail lists!

Betty said...

Great news Lisa! Congrats!